Apparently, there's this company that is marketing some sort of face recognition software that uses algorithms to compare faces. Right now, they're set up so that you can try it out on yourself. Upload a picture of yourself and you can see which celebrities you (supposedly) resemble.
So who do I look like?
- Elisha Cuthbert 68%;
- Sharon Stone 65%;
- Juliette Binoche 65% (So maybe Murph's friend--who said I looked like "La Binoche"-- wasn't crazy after all?);
- Justine Henin-Hardenne 65%;
- Sarah Michelle Gellar 62%;
- Audrey Tautou 61% (My sister always told me I should get her Amelie cut);
- Brigitte Bardot 60% (Ha ha, right... I only wish I were that hot. I think their software needs a little more work);
- Julie Andrews 59% (I was "Maria" in my elementary school production of The Sound of Music);
- Tarja Turunen 59%; and
- Scarlett Johansson 58%.
Interesting, though I can't say I see any resemblance at all to most of these women apart from the fact that we're all Caucasian and female.