Wednesday, November 26, 2003

So I e-mailed S. Out of the blue. Yes, I know I'm hiding behind my computer, but it certainly helped to make that first step easier. No reply ("It happened once before / when I came to your door: / no re-plyyyyy. / They said you were not home--" Sorry.) Yet. But it's been less than twenty-four hours and I know not everyone checks their e-mail as frequently as I do.

My only hope is that if he's not interested, at least he's not frightened/weirded out by the sudden e-mail. Oh. Yeah. Other hope: that he's able to put a face to the name (we've had a couple classes together in the past, and I've talked to him a couple of times, but...)

Add "Stop second-guessing self" on yesterday's "To do" list.

My, gosh! I really do sound like a twelve year old in all of this! I don't know whether to laugh or to vomit from embarrassment.

No comments: