Sunday, December 04, 2005

Health Update

Thanks to Kerri, and not my G.P., my spots have a name. And this is why, according to the clinic doctor I saw way back in sixth grade, I get said spots.

I just started the new new sinus medication (here's hoping I don't have an adverse reaction to this one!) One of my roommates picked it up for me this afternoon because the pharmacy assistant I spoke to on the phone yesterday also failed to tell me that they didn't deliver on weekends! It's been one headache after another with that pharmacy. I don't want to lodge a formal complaint, but I feel as if I've been pushed towards it. I'll sleep on it. Maybe I'm just extra grumpy/sensitive because I'm sick, and because I'm sick so close to having to hand in final papers.

Anyway, I have to go let one of my other roommates's dog out for a few minutes. Then it's more reading and then, hopefully, to bed at a decent time.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Fingers crossed on the new medication! Get well soon...

Natalie said...

Thanks, Meredith! So far so good. But the first forty hours on the other medication were good as well, and it hasn't been twenty-four hours yet on the new stuff. Time will tell (to use another trite phrase), I suppose.