Reasons Why October is One of My Favourite Months:
- it's a sure sign that Autumn is really here;
- all the pretty colours. Nothing beats fiery foliage set against a grey, October sky;
- it marks the start of sweater-weather. If there is one thing that beats multi-coloured leaves, it's a gaggle of cozy sweaters;
- apples, apples, apples;
- the return of baking-weather. Really, who wants to hang out by the oven when it's hot out?;
- only two more months to Christmas; and
- any month that promises me at least one extra hour of sleep, is more than alright!
Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour before you go to bed tonight, Eastern Time Zoners.
(Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, my cousin and her hubby returned to Canada on Wednesday. Needless to say, with the hurricane and then with the food poisoning they brought back, they probably won't be rushing back to Mexico any time in the near future.)