Friday, October 14, 2005

Natalie Triumphantly Returns to Call the Office!

At long last, I got to see Controller.Controller. This was my first club show in a year (true, I saw Arcade Fire and Coldplay in the interim, but they played at the Danforth Music Hall and the Air Canada Centre, respectively), and, let me tell you, it did not disappoint.

Neither did Controller.Controller's new album x-amounts. Except for the eight hours I spent sleeping, I've been listening to the LP non-stop since I brought it home after the show last night.

Oh, to have the time to write more! Right now, though, I just can't--as much as I want to... I have to go get ready to spend the afternoon immersed in the library archives. And I better head to campus sooner rather than later. I'd hate for them to file my material away because I'm later than I said I'd be; I really don't have the time to wait around while they re-retrieve my book from the very bowels of the archival storage room.

Here's to handling moldy paper all afternoon!

Current tune: "City of Daggers" by Controller.Controller.

No comments: