Saturday, December 06, 2003

What is it about December that just makes my body crap out? Almost every December--according to some perverse clockwork--I get sick. This past Thursday night--I was sicker than I've ever been in recent times (the last time I had that so-sick-you-feel-like-you're-going-to-die feeling was probably when I was in the eleventh grade. I don't think it was a December, though.)

So now I'm behind on my paper. And am still here at school instead of at home.

Last night, my mom drove up to bring me soup and help me out, so I could try to focus on my work. I'm feeling stronger now; I'm still not a hundred percent, but I'm strong enough to be able to finish my work/hand it in tonight/tomorrow morning and take the evening bus home tomorrow. Mom's meeting me there.

Listening to "Bandages" by Hot Hot Heat.

No comments: