Wednesday, October 15, 2003

I'm a little stuck.

I have to draft a one page project proposal (I'm applying for grad school scholarships--even though I'm still not sure I even want to go to grad school next year. Better safe than sorry, I guess) for tomorrow. No, the applications aren't due tomorrow. I want to have a little info pack to my referees by then--and I was told to include a draft of my project plan (oh, department info sessions! MUCH more informative than one might guess!)

So, my problem: I have an idea of what I want to do, but I haven't hammered out quite as many details as I'd like. Ah, well. It is only a draft. I suppose I could give them an outline and then pass on a more detailed plan at the beginning of next week. That could work, couldn't it?

Well, blogging about it certainly won't solve anything.

I'll let you know what I come up with.

No comments: