Monday, February 03, 2003

Uh, oh. Looks like a shitload of trouble! I was going to suggest that legendary record producer Phil Spector (The Beatles' Let It Be, John Lennon's Imagine, among others) should call Johnnie Cochrane, but he's got himself Robert Shapiro already.

Looked at the Stratford Festival Visitors' Guide tonight (that's productive, right?) I've decided that I want tickets to Sartre's No Exit, Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew ('cause you can't go to Stratford--even if it is only Stratford, Ontario--without seeing some Shakespeare!), and the "Celebrated Writers Series" installment on Margaret Atwood (did I ever mention that my mentor/former creative writing prof knows her? Refers to her as "Peggy." Is that allowed?!)

Please send tickets and/or money for me to buy tickets/more tickets here.

No comments: