Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Not dead.

And no, I haven't lost interest in blogging either. It's just that lately I've been more interested in living.

From the last time I posted until the beginning of August, I was holed-up to finish my thesis and to prepare for my thesis defense. After the thesis was approved--and approved unanimously, I might add--I moved back to my hometown for a while, and for the almost-two-months since then, I've been using my parents' home as a base from which I can look for work all over the province. As a lot of the postings for which I've applied are finally closing, I'm starting to get interviews.

But it hasn't been all work and no play.

I've also been doing a lot of reading and knitting, going on a lot of walks, and spending time with my family. I've found myself, job-searching aside, spending less and less time at the computer. And I've loved it.

That being said, I do miss the blogosphere, with the information it allowed me to glean regularly, the different perspectives it helped me to discover, and the friendships it allowed me to form and/or to maintain.

So I'm back. And I'm hoping to post something at least once or twice a week.

2 comments:

Jae Kay said...

Yay! Sounds like life is going ok from you. Well done with the thesis!

Natalie said...

Thanks, Jae! :) And it's going alright. Now if I could just find a good job!