Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Still alive.

This is just a quick update to let you all know that I still exist. It's just that I've had moving issues, and landline issues, and social insurance number issues, and cell phone issues. Oh, yeah! AND computer and thesis issues--the former entailed my almost-seven-year-old PC dying on Thursday (I think it's just the hardware, so my uncle--when I ask him nicely--should be able to salvage the few files that weren't backed up) and then me buying a shiny, new MacBook on Friday, while the latter entailed (entails!) me having trouble focusing and then, of course, beating myself up for it (I'm hoping that the deadlines I gave my supervisor will help me kick it into gear.)

Anyway, since I have company this weekend (my childhood best friend Kerri is coming down for my birthday on Saturday, and my parents are coming for a birthday brunch on Sunday) and I've promised to send my allegory chapter to my supervisor by Monday, I'll probably continue to be pretty quiet here until Tuesday. Unless something either really amuses me or really pisses me off. Care to tempt me?

No comments: