Sunday, January 21, 2007

I've had a nasty headcold since I woke up Monday morning and am running a fever. Again. But instead of going to bed early like I should, I'm drinking coffee so I can stay up later to work. Not bright, I know. But grad school makes even the most intelligent of us quite stupid.

So why aren't I working now? I couldn't wait any longer to post my sincerest congratulations and warmest wishes to Becky and her husband Jerry, who welcomed their first child, daughter Emmalee Anne, on Thursday morning. May you all be blessed with health and happiness, and more than enough strength to bear up the love you share through all the trials growing together may bring!

2 comments:

becky said...

Can you believe that I'm just now getting around to thanking you for the earlier congrats? Thanks, girl. You're a great friend! Check your email.

Natalie said...

Oh, no problem! And I can believe it! I saw the mountain (well, at least the part that was online!) of well-wishes you got. :)