Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Progress

What an invaluable program! [Link via PopPolitics.]

And speaking of progress, of all the things on my March "To Do" list, I've completed item numbers one, two and six; I'm half finished with items four, five and seven; and I've started (in some way shape or form) items three and eight.

By the end of next week, I will have finished numbers three, four, five and seven, as well as part of number eight (I'm reading Angela Carter's Night's at the Circus right now.)

All in all, I'm mostly pleased with the progress. Especially since I now have to add another Bible and Lit paper (this one on the Tournier text), as well as my thesis prospectus, to the list.

I know my thoughts are fragmentary, somewhat incoherent. I apologize. My mind is several other places right now.

If you're the praying sort, please keep my great-uncle in your prayers; if you're not that sort, please, at least, keep that uncle in mind.

No comments: