Wednesday, May 25, 2005

An update

So that Paglia post is now officially so past-due that it's become unnecessary. And it's not like I was going to make any particularly provocative insights. Anyone who's read/seen her interviews before already knows how frighteningly intelligent--and often maddeningly arrogant--she can be.

This blog, though, has been much neglected this year. And other preoccupations can serve as excuses for only so long. Becky manages to update several times a week and sometimes several times a day. I have now idea how I'll manage posting even sporadically once I start my grad studies in September! Right now, though, I can manage the sporadic updates.

The latest:

- went to Toronto at the end of April to visit my sister, hang out with friends Paulina and Debbie, and take in an (amazing!) Arcade Fire show;
- resolved to be in much better shape by September. So far, so good. I've been really good about going to the gym and pretty damn decent as far as watching my refined sugars intake goes;
- got tickets to see Coldplay at the Air Canada Centre with Kerri on August 2nd. Kerri is the Internet Pre-sale Queen; and
- have been seeing this really great guy for the past month or so. Regardless of what happens come September, I'm extremely content at the moment and I've come to realize that that's what really matters.

No comments: