Thursday, March 11, 2004

Randomness

So I'm more or less finished rebuilding my blog since all the template changes were made. I finally got around to putting the Rabble and Make Trade Fair links back up. I'm debating about whether I want to link to the N.D.P. site... We shall see. Maybe I'll link to it during the upcoming federal election campaign?

My mom's coming to visit me tonight; we're going to see a play. I suppose that means I should get some work done now, eh? Especially since I'm going to this lecture on how to make the most out of meetings with human resource professionals at one o'clock. (Eeek. Attending that lecture seems so responsible, so logical, so--boring. Where's a Pierre Berton reading when you want to attend one?!)

There are never enough hours in a day for me to do all that I want to accomplish--or to do all that I need to accomplish.

No comments: