Monday, March 15, 2004

A problem solved

As you may remember, the other day found me contemplating a new N.D.P. link. Well, instead of linking to the provincial party's site, I've syndicated their news headlines in the "Personal Politics" section of my sidebar.

Please keep in mind that these are party-specific headlines and are therefore in no way particularly objective. I just wanted to put up something to let people know what's going on with/within the N.D.P. You know--increase party visibility (since there are so few N.D.P. Members of Parliament and Members of Provincial Parliament) and--do I dare dream the impossible dream?!--help to drum up a little support.

At any rate, enjoy. And if you must mock, mock the party, not me personally. Because really, when all is said and done, I don't always agree with the party.

No comments: