Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Adventures in Procrastination!

You're a literary minded as the Bard himself!
You are a complete literary geek, from knowing the
classics (even the not-so-well-known classics
and tidbits about them) to knowing devices used
in writing, when someone has a question about
literature, they can bring it to you and rest
assured; you know the answers.


How much of a literary geek are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


(If you take this quiz yourself, be warned: you will have to tolerate spelling mistakes and grossly reductive definitions of "satire" and "allegory"...)




I'm Jean Valjean!

(No, really.) Some people may see me as a little sanctimonious, but though I care deeply about doing right, I'm not above a little skulduggery in a good cause. Being in touch with my spiritual side doesn't make me an easy target... on the contrary, in fact.


Which Les Miserables Character Are You?


[Above quizzes via "liminal musings".]


You're... "One Day More"

Another day, another destiny / I did not live until today / One more day before the storm...

You are deep, complex, varied, and wonderful. Although at times it's hard to figure out what you're talking about.

What's Your Les Miz Themesong?


No comments: