Friday, February 06, 2004

So there's this class I loathe.

And wouldn't you know it? I've got a quiz in said loathed class today. A quiz for which I am unprepared. Thank goodness we're allowed to drop off our lowest quiz mark; whatever I get on today's quiz will be the mark I excuse.

But excuses? The why-I-am-unprepareds? Simple. Singular, really. I am not prepared because I cannot bring myself to prepare for a class I despise.

My mother has repeatedly given me reminders to the effect that I have only two more months before graduation. Reminders to which I feel compelled to reply, "Yes, but two more months of this? Two more months of inanity, two more months of frustration? That's more than enough to make me lose my mind!"

Have you ever sat in class and wanted to poke your eye out with the tip of your ballpoint pen? Gruesome as it sounds, that looked like a viable alternative to sitting through the rest of loathed class' Wednesday lecture.

How am I going to get through this?

No comments: