Saturday, November 22, 2003

The Friday Five

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.


I'll work on the assumption that "year" means "academic year"...
i.) Write an intelligent, provocative thesis;
ii.) Knit myself that throw I've been planning;
ii.) Determine what I want to do for grad school;
iv.) Finish revising my play (we're in one act to full length play transition mode, people!); and
v.) FINALLY work up the courage to give S. my number! (What is it about this guy that makes me feel like a twelve year old? Yeah, I can be shy, but not usually like THIS!)


2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.

i.) Renee;
ii.) Charlotte;
iii.) Melissa;
iv.) Danny; and
v.) Rob S.


3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.

i.) (Finish) learn(ing) to play bass;
ii.) Learn how to play piano;
iii.) Learn to make pottery;
iv.) Learn to belly dance; and
v.) Learn to change a flat tire!


4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).

i.) Donate to Oxfam (after tithing);
ii.) Buy myself a house;
iii.) Send my parents on a cruise (or other trip of their choice);
iv.) Take my siblings backpacking through Europe; and
v.) Buy more books (including a first edition copy of The Lord of the Rings!)

And the rest? I'll put it aside for grad school...


5. List five things you do that help you relax.

i.) Read;
ii.) Knit;
iii.) Write;
iv.) Listen to music; and
v.) Watch t.v. or a movie.

No comments: