Thursday, November 06, 2003

After missing classes Monday to Wednesday (only five hours, though--to put things in perspective) because of my sinuses, I went to the doctor on campus.

Well, the good news is that the recent sinus problems don't seem to be bacterial-related (ie. sinusitis.) The doctor I saw on campus today thinks it could turn into a bacterial thing, though, so he prescribed a corticosteroid (that info's for you, Ryan!) nasal spray.

The bad news? The doctor said it'll take a couple days before I notice any difference. So I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it in the interim.

The Girls' Night with Melanie and Paulina this evening should help make things easier to bear. Laughter's the best medicine. Or so they tell me.

At least with laughter, the effects are more immediate, even if they are only temporary.

No comments: