Monday, October 06, 2003

Shit. I think I've come down with something. No. I want to amend that. I'm sure I've come down with something. Now, ordinarily, trying to determine the cause of the congestion, runny nose, et cetera would find me vascillating between "allergies" and "cold."

But it's too cold for my allergies to be doing this, I think.

And I felt this coming on at the end of last week.

I think I'm going to take a shower and spend the rest of the day in bed.

Yeah, I do have an hour of class today and a study group this evening (because I have a one-hour, in class exam on Wednesday), but I'll be completely useless if I'm not over this thing.

I'm off to make some orange juice.

Afterthoughts...
I am out of Kleenex. It looks like I may have to go out--however briefly--after all. Boo-urns. (Yes, I just said "Boo-urns." See how the congestion is getting to me???)

No comments: