The Friday Five
1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
- Maille Dijon mustard;
- orange juice;
- turkey lunchmeat;
- fruit (inc. strawberries, peaches, plums, and red grapes); and
2. Name five things in your freezer.
- sole fillets;
- leftover Thanksgiving turkey and gravy;
- brown bread;
- frozen mixed veggies and frozen corn; and
- veggie ground round.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
- my ChiaPet--waiting to be re-seeded;
- the recycling;
- vases for flowers;
- extra dishsoap; and
- the garbage pail (well, that's on the back of the cupboard door, but it's technically still under the sink.)
4. Name five things around your computer.
- my creative writing appraisal (framed);
- stuffed animals;
- framed photographs;
- a Quadrophenia postcard; and
- a host of reference books (Oxford Canadian Dictionary; Oxford Paravia Italian Dictionary; Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase & Fable; the MLA Handbook; and The Harper Handbook to Literature.)
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet
- Christmas bubble bath;
- the Promise Land's Avacado Bath Salts;
- cotton make-up pads;
- toner/astringent; and
- mud mask.