Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Yeah, so I know I said I'd be posting again shortly after 5:30 p.m.... Things, unfortunately, change at the last minute (there, House of Commons, I give you your "out"!) Parliament didn't vote on the bill until after 6 and I didn't find out the results until about 7--at which time I was starting to get ready for an evening at my favourite campus with a great (and diverse!) group of friends and acquaintances. Thanks for the great night, guys!

Bill C-250... Right... The results: the bill passed--143-110 votes.

We all know what I think of this. : )

And on that note, I'm off to get ready for bed and do some reading. Sweet dreams!

P.S. I doubt that I'll be able to post anything else before Sunday. In addition to class and reading tomorrow, I'm attending a friend's play, and on Friday I'm heading home for the weekend (a weekend which will entail attending my cousin's wedding.)


Afterthoughts:
Just wanted to add that it's Template Tinkering Time, so over the next few weeks, you'll see a few changes in template content. It'll be a little while before I'm satisfied, so don't fall in love (or in loathe) with the retooled list of media in the sidebar.

No comments: