Friday, June 20, 2003

Friday Five

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
It's sort of wavy and just at my shoulders at the moment.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime? Over time? Try the past year. I am forever easily bored by my hair, so it usually in a state of flux. It's been cropped, curled, coloured. It's even grown half-way down my upper arm. Right now, I'm growing it out. I'd like it to be that long again.

3. How do your normally wear your hair? Away from my face (either pulled back by clips or pulled into a pony tail, or bun/chignon-cross).

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like? I'd make it as long as I want it (my hair grows too slow!) and pull the tendrils by my face into funky, loopy braids.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened? No real disasters. Apart from every perm I've ever had!

No comments: