Tuesday, May 13, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday

1. Packrat or minimalist?
Packrat! It's hereditary! Or, at least, as Colin Quinn would say, "That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"

2. Computer: desktop or laptop? Desktop. Pout. A laptop would make writing in public places more efficient (because I transfer anything I do by hand to the computer anyway), but, you know, I think I'd actually miss my notebooks. There's nothing more romantic than a hand-written letter or manuscript!

3. Seashore or mountains? Neither. I prefer the forest (though I especially prefer forests near large bodies of water!)

4. Carpeting or bare floors? Bare floors. Nothing beats hardwood! Cool on the feet and easire to clean! Get your minds out of the gutter!

5. Drinking water: bottled or tap? Does it matter? I'm going to boil it anyway. Warm water's more comforting anyway.

6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon? Neither. Maple Music.

7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers? Kitties!!

8. Front door or back door? Front.

9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none? Little. A ring on each hand (when I wear my malachite ring; usually it's just my Claddagh ring), my MedicAlert bracelet and a necklace (maybe two, if I feel like it). And yeah. A watch.

Edited to Add: And small (read: tasteful) earrings. Does that sound like a lot? In my defence, I only wear a watch if I'm out of the house...

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick? Ask for the time off. If I called in sick, I wouldn't end up enjoying what I skipped work to do; I'd be too worried about getting caught.

No comments: