Saturday, May 17, 2003

The Friday Five
*
Better late than never...

1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
As I said on Tuesday, it really doesn't matter. It'll be heated for tea, coffee, or just plain hot water, regardless.

2. What are your favorite flavor of chips? Doritos' Cool Ranch. They are my smack.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? Daaa-yum. That's a toughie. My apple-spice pancakes are awesome, but so are my risotto, my baked cod/sole, my herbed omelette, and my pasta with homemade tomato sauce.

4. How do you have your eggs? In an omelette with olives, potatoes, tomatoes, parmesan cheese and my favourite herbs.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out? The guy from Pita Pizazz. He made me a vegetarian pita (I'm not veggie--my little sister is--but I love a lot of vegetarian specialty foods) with salsa and hot sauce. Yummy.

--------------------------------------


I find myself increasingly falling more in love with The Dears. Kerri, Randy and I saw them play at Call the Office last night. They were so good! And speaking of good, their new album--No Cities Left--is their best yet. I can't stop listening to it.

No comments: