Sunday, January 19, 2003

I'm sick again. Shit. Just when I think this cold has cleared up--BAM! It hits me again. And I have only three packets of NeoCitron left. Kleenex inventory: no Kleenex left here.

I better get dressed and have something to eat so I can go to Shoppers Drugmart to pick up a few things. That's what really sucks about being an adult: when you're sick, you generally have to take care of yourself.

I want my Mommy. To at least be here to run my errands for me. I'm fully capable of cooking my own soup and applying my own Vick's VapoRub, thank you.

What sucks about being sick this time is that I have to avoid my play's rehearsal today. The show's a week from this Wednesday and I don't want to risk making my actors sick. Oh, well. We're still on schedule, anyway. Half way through this Wednesday's rehearsal, we should be just running the play from start to finish without stopping. Yay for great time management! And yay for an awesome director (Aimee) and cast (Julie, Adam and Katherine)! Oh, and what the heck--'cause I feel in need of a pat on the back--yay for an awesome playwright (that would be me)!

No comments: