Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Speak like Snoop!
Find out what this blog would look like if I spoke like Snoop. The only way you'd hear me ask, "Have we izzall gone mad?!?!" and comment on that "bomb diggity lyric" from Pink Floyd's "'Wish Yo' ass Were Here n' shit.'"

Thanks for the heads-up, Jim!

Be like Jae!
Just like Jae, I am apparently

Cheer Bear
You're the Care Bear cheerleader! Your spunky personality and optimisim lifts everyone's spirit. Though you want everyone to be happy, you stand your ground on issues you feel strongly about and this can bring disunity among your friends. Despite this, you are a true believer in working together.



Why I'm actually out of bed at this time...
Oh, bless phone calls at twenty to eleven in the morning! I'm not sure yet if I'm being sarcastic or not. Yes, I should be up. I haven't forgotten that I have work to do. But no, I'm not happy about it--I didn't get to sleep until 5:30 a.m.! When I turned out the light, I just couldn't sleep. So I read the The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath until I was tired. Yeah, yeah, I know I could have been using that time to read material for my essay, but I wanted to relax. And what better way to relax than by reading something you want to read? Sylvia is one of my favourites!

Why I dislike telemarketers...
They just don't take no for an answer! Ordinarily, that would be and admirable quality--going out and standing your ground. But in telemarketers I find that infuriating. If I say "No, thanks" to having the London Free Press delivered to me everyday because I don't have the finances, that means leave me alone because I don't have the money! And don't call me "Mrs St.Pierre" or "Ms St.Pierre" while you're at it. I'm not my mother; I'm just Natalie. And I'm proud to be me!

Why someone should take my computer away from me until I'm ready to type that last essay...
I am waaaaay too easily distracted at the moment to have the internet around. But I'm getting down to work this afternoon. Seriously. So don't be surprised if this is my last post until Friday, after which I am in the clear until January, 2003!

No comments: