Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Ugh. I think I've come down with something. I feel ill. And yes, this feeling encompasses non-allergy related sensations, as well. Maybe I ate something that didn't agree with me. Or, of course, I could have the ever-popular West Nile Virus. I think my leg was bitten by a mosquito (or it could just be an in-grown hair). But that's absurd because I wear jeans all the time. Not because of the West Nile Virus but because I like them. A hypochondriac I am not. It could just be that I haven't been sleeping well these past few nights. "Why," you ask? Read on.

The jeans themselves have proven to be an irritant this past few days, with the weather being unseasonably warm/humid for even June much less early September. Summer's really trying to reassert itself now, isn't it? Pushy, pushy...! However, it has cooled off quite a bit tonight. To say this is a welcome change would be a hyperbolic understatement! One never really appreciates central air until it's gone. At least tonight I should sleep.

As a matter of fact, I think I'll get started on that now.

No comments: