Friday, September 27, 2002

Saw an amazing concert tonight! I was finally able to make it to one of The Dears' London shows. I was so not disappointed. I'm planning to go to hear them when they come back next week. In the meantime, I'll keep myself content by listening to all their songs that are available through New Music Canada's website. Everyone should check them out.

Oh! And their support for this London date was the Parkas (a band who saw four of five members graduate from my very own UWO just this past year. I met when of the guys when we were both Orientation Week sophs last year. They were pretty good themselves. They've just come back from touring the East Coast (at least, I think that's what they said; there was more than enough background noise). Check them out, too.

I suppose I should get some sleep now. I have a busy day tomorrow: cleaning, groceries, coffee with my old creative writing professor. And the Hot Hot Heat concert in the evening (Randy's coming from Toronto for a visit and the show).

Mmm... Badger Balm, here I come (good thing it's herbal-based... I am so already addicted to it)!!!

No comments: