Saturday, September 21, 2002

The Canadian premiere of season five of Sex and the City was last night. Yay! Oh, how I'd missed my girls! The re-runs just aren't the same... Heh. There's a tie for my favourite moment from last night's episode: 1.) Carrie's rain-enduced rambling to a complete stranger (tee hee!), and 2.) Carrie offing that, like, nineteen year old sailor for telling her that she reminded him of his mother (oooh! Way to pick up! Definitely not a smooth sailor! Heh! Oh, puns! How I love you! I'd marry you if it were possible!)

Anyway, took a little test and apparently I'm just like


Which Sex and the City Player Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty


Can ya tell? Well, maybe not, but for more than a few reasons (including moment 1 mentioned above--a moment I could SO see myself having...) I tend to agree.

No comments: