Friday, August 23, 2002

I am so lucky! I really do have awesome friends!!! And I say this because it's the truth, not simply because my BFF Kerri-the-Internet-Tech-Goddess hath smiled upon my blog. Muchos gracias, amiga. : )

Hm. After stumbling across some "interesting" blogs (heh. wink, wink, nudge, nudge, Ker!) I promised myself that I wouldn't use this merely as an open format for my bitching and moaning. But more about that later. I have to get ready for work. I'm working the damn "Moonlight Madness" event in the mall tonight (read: money-grubbing mall management says that I can't go home until 11:30 p.m.) I can't wait to withdraw from the real world into the safety of academia! Well, at any rate, maybe I'll find some artistic inspiration tonight. They're selling that in malls nowadays, aren't they?

No comments: